- ► 2014 (38)
- ► 2013 (41)
- Inestimable Stones, Unvalued Jewels
- Textile Art of The Cuna Indians
- Review, 'In the Wake of the Buccaneers'
- Youths Companion Misc
- The Tribal Relationship of the Akawoias
- The Art of Photographing Birds
- Hercules Beetles from Dominica Island
- Book Chronology for A. Hyatt Verrill
- New Species of Goliath Beetles
- Additions to the Avifauna of the Bermudas
- Resource Pages
- Proof of Elephants in America
- Photographing the Human Voice by Radio
- The Wild West Show of Buffalo Bill
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (43)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (48)
- As an armed forces brat, we lived in Rockcliff (Ottawa), Namao (Edmonton), Southport (Portage La Prairie), Manitoba, and Dad retired to St. Margaret's Bay, NS.
Working with the Federal Govenment for 25 years, Canadian Hydrographic Service, mostly. Now married to Gail Kelly, with two grown children, Luke and Denyse. Retired to my woodlot at Stillwater Lake, NS, on the rainy days I study the life and work of A. Hyatt Verrill 1871-1954.