Issue 4 – Dated April 2010
This edition of
It happened that one magazine vendor on ABEBOOKS.COM, had a series of ‘Travel’ stories and added to our knowledge of what Verrill wrote.
Verrill’s magazine articles now number 118, while his books are at 107.
This newsletter may contain news from or about
· E-published by Stillwoods, The First Shall Be Last. A short sea story that includes, in
· E-published by Stillwoods, Fightin’ Bills Greatest Battle. This short story comes from
I have to send apologies to Philip Bolton who did all
· E-published by Stillwoods, The Radio Detective Southward Bound. This is a full length novel, juvenile fiction done in a series of four volumes; this is story 3. I posted this on archive.org as well as my own website. It is a great series, like
· E-Published by
· E-Published by Stillwoods, at long last, a PDF (portable document format) version of The Book of the Motor Boat from 1916. This rare book was actually digitized (poorly) by Google a long time ago but never really released. Then Barnes&Nobel, American publishers, released an eBook version, selling for one cent, on
· E-Published by Stillwoods, Rubbing Elbows with the Friendly Chileans from Travel magazine August 1925. Included are a couple of advertisements for cruises that really caught my imagination. This article also shows us a little about
· E-Published by Stillwoods, webpage on Strange Ways of the Chileans from Travel magazine May 1925.
· E-Published by Stillwoods, Under the Shadow of Arequipa's Holy Mountain, this story completes all of
· E-Published by Stillwoods, while in
The window to
Feel free to hunt around in our links. (PLEASE remember that most of